The past few days have been pretty crazy on my end celebrating my birthday, teaching makeup lessons, doing makeup applications for proms and weddings for my private clients. I’ve also been doing makeup for a bunch of photoshoots in both Orange County and Los Angeles, with one to include yet another celebrity! Yes, I know…totally exciting! 😉 The life of a Makeup Artist! ♥
I’ve noticed within this past week, I’ve been really obsessed with my MAC Fix + Finishing Spray. I thought I’d share some tips on how to use Fix + and its variety of uses. MAC Fix + is a finishing spray that contains vitamins, minerals, and is infused with green tea, chamomile, and cucumber.
- Tip: If you have red skin, spray MAC Fix + on your face before makeup to prep and calm the skin. – Chamomile, an ingredient in MAC Fix +, is known to soothe irritated skin and alleviate inflammation.
- Tip: Spray MAC Fix + on a makeup brush to make eyeshadows and pigments more vibrant. – Lightly spray your makeup brush, dip into shadows or pigments, tap brush, and pat onto lid. Your eye shadows will be brighter and hold longer with MAC Fix +.
- Tip: If you added too much powder, Spray MAC Fix + evenly all over your face. – Fix + will soften the powder and make it look more natural by settling into the skin instead of sitting on the surface.
- Tip: Combine MAC Fix + with a full coverage foundation to sheer it out. – This tip is great if you want to wear your favorite foundation, but find it’s too heavy for day time or summer.
- Tip: Refresh your makeup throughout the day by spritzing MAC Fix + evenly onto your face. – This spray is great for a little pick-me-up and smells great too!
I hope you enjoy these tips on how to use MAC Fix + Finishing Spray!
♥ Debra Johnson Makeup Artist Orange County, California
Don’t forget to share, comment, and subscribe!
SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG!