Are you getting married and searching for the most gorgeous makeup look for your wedding day? I had a fabulous opportunity to do makeup in Los Angeles to create a beautiful bridal makeup look and wanted to share it with you! (photos below)
Here is a step by step makeup tutorial on how to recreate this wedding day makeup look for brides to be!
- If you have been following my makeup blog for a while, you know the very first step I like to do for a makeup application is prep the eye. Start by applying an eyeshadow makeup base to increase the wearability of your eye makeup. Try using an eyeshadow primer like Shadow Insurance Primer by Too Faced.
- Sweep a gold shadow, like the shade Half Baked from the Urban Decay Naked Palette onto the lid and under the eye.
- Apply a mid tone brown eyeshadow to the crease.
- Use a rich taupe brown in the corner. The shade Dove in the Sigma Beauty Eye Shadow Palette-Warm Neutrals is gorgeous!
- Add a soft vanilla to the brow bone as a highlight. I like the shade White Chocolate from the Too Faced Chocolate Bar Eyeshadow Collection.
- Use a black gel liner to enhance the eye. Then add mascara and false lashes; I used the MAC 30 Lash.
- Apply moisturizer, then foundation. Try the Velvet Foundation by Burberry. This foundation is long lasting and gives a flawless finish. Perfect for brides!
- Fill in the eyebrows to make them look polished. I love using the Brow Expert Kit by Sigma Beauty. This kit contains the fundamental tools and tints needed to arch, shape and groom the brows.
- Use a pink blush for the cheeks and contour the cheek bones. Be sure to check out my highlighting and contouring blog here.
- Choose a pretty pink lipstick and lipliner to complete the look. I love YSL’s Rouge Volupte Lipstick in Lingerie Pink.
This look is perfect for either a day or evening wedding. Try out this bridal makeup look and let me know what you think!
♥ Debra Johnson Makeup Artist Orange County, California
Don’t forget to share, comment, and subscribe!
SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG!