It’s runway time! 😉 I ran across this romantic makeup look (below) seen backstage at the Spring/Summer 2014 Alena Akhmadullina runway show and I’m in love. ♥
This makeup look is bold, yet romantic… with the eyes splashed in peach shadow and black mascara, brows defined, cheek bones highly accentuated with contour and blush, and the lips saturated with a crimson lipstick. Totally gorgeous!
The products I would recommend for this romantic makeup look are:
- Sigma Beauty Eyeshadow Palette – Warm Neutrals This is one of my favorite eyeshadow palettes. Try using the shades Cinnamon, Balanced, Cozy, Sugar Milk, and Optimistic to recreate this eye makeup look.
- To get eye-opening lashes, try Le Volume De Chanel Mascara in shade 10 Noir by Chanel.
- For beautiful brows, check out the Sigma Beauty Brow Expert Kit. This kit contains the fundamental tools and tints needed to arch, shape and groom the brows. Be sure to check out my “How To Get Perfect Brows” blog post here.
- To contour the cheek bones, use NARS Contour Blush in the shade Geinah and NARS Blush in the shade Gina.
- Complete the look with YSL Rouge Volupté Shine Lipstick in the shade Brun Insecure for a luminous shine.
♥ Debra Johnson Makeup Artist Orange County, California
Don’t forget to share, comment, and subscribe!
SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG!