As Summer comes to an end, some may be in shopping mode putting together new looks for Fall. What better way to find out what’s on trend than to revisit what was seen on the runways! Of course, as a Makeup Artist, I’m going to focus specifically on makeup trends for Fall 2014. 😉
This pretty makeup trend for Fall was seen on the runway at NWFW during the Carolina Herrera show (photos below). The makeup look is so beautiful… bold, yet femininely arched brows paired with a berry-kissed stained lip. Simple, yet elegant is something I just love for a makeup look! ♥
Details of this makeup look (created by Diane Kendal) using MAC Cosmetics products:
- Face & Body Foundation was lightly blended all over the skin for an even tone. Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder was swept over the face to reduce shine.
- Brows were sculpted with eyeshadow to give a finished look.
- For eyes, a taupe shadow was placed on the lid; Smut was pressed into the lash line for depth; Blacktrack was tight lined on the upper lashes; Twinks was buffed into the crease.
- Hush (soft peach with icy shimmer) and Luna (bright white with shimmer) were mixed together and pressed onto the cheekbones for a flesh-toned highlight.
- The shade Boysenberry, a violet purple was applied to the lips and then blotted to give that berry-kissed look.
The below makeup look is so gorgeous, on trend, and totally wearable for Fall! Test it out and let me know what you think! Stay tuned for another makeup trend for Fall!
♥ Debra Johnson Makeup Artist Orange County, California
Don’t forget to share, comment, and subscribe!
SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG!