- Prep face with moisturizer. Try Hydra Beauty Creme from Chanel.
- Apply an eye base to enhance eyeshadow. Use a smokey grey eyeshadow on the lid. For the brow bone, highlight with a light creme eyeshadow. To enhance the eye, place a small amount of grey eyeshadow under the eye.
- Use a soft peach blush and apply right to the apples of the cheeks. Make sure to blend.
- Apply a high definition foundation such as Make Up For Ever’s HD Foundation-Invisable Cover.
- Line lips with a red liner. Fill in lips with red lipstick. Try using Paint the Town from the COVERGIRL Queen Collection.
♥ Debra Johnson Makeup Artist Orange County, California
Don’t forget to share, comment, and subscribe!
SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG!