Want to know what makeup looks to wear this spring? Check out these fabulous five makeup trends from the runway Spring 2014!
- Michael Kors runway makeup look was all about berry kissable lips and bronzed skin for a beautiful glow. Lip Lacquer in Dame and bronzers called Sporty and Sexy were used from the Michael Kors Beauty Collection. Perfect for a day time look!
- Marc by Marc Jacobs goes bold with blue using Shiseido Shimmering Cream Eye Color in Ice and Limited Edition Eye Color Bar palette for the eyes. The rest of the look is simple with clean skin and a touch of lip balm. Great look for an evening out on the town!
- Jason Wu’s runway models were wearing mesmerizing gold shimmer on the eyes and subtle feminine tones for the cheeks and lips. Products used for this look were: Lancome’s Le Crayon Khôl in Black Coffee, Hypnôse Star Mascara, and Color Design Eye Brightening All-in-One 5 Pan Shadow & Liner Palette in Bronze Amour. Gorgeous look for evening!
- Carolina Herrera does a classic modern day Twiggy look with pink cream blush, doll-like lashes, and light foundation. Some of the products used for this runway look were Casual Color in Have a Lovely Day and powder blush in Fleur Power by MAC. Classic look for anytime!
- DKNY models are striking with bold orange lips and flushed cheeks. Barely there Maybelline New York Color Tattoo Metal Cream Gel Shadow for the lids and New York Color Sensational Vivids Lipstick in Electric Orange on the lips. Fresh look for day or night!
If you are looking for a fab new look, try theses five combinations for spring…just gorgeous!
♥ Debra Johnson Makeup Artist Orange County, California
Don’t forget to share, comment, and subscribe!
SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG!