Want those gorgeous long lashes, but don’t know how to apply them? Read on for tips and tricks! (Karl Lagerfeld lashes for shu uemura) Here’s how to apply false lashes!
- Gently remove lashes from their original container. Be sure not to break or bend.
- Size lashes to length of eye and cut remainder off from outside of lash.
- Bend lashes to the shape of your eye.
- Apply minimal glue to lash base.
- Wait a few seconds for the glue to become tacky for easier application.
- Apply lashes starting from the outside corner and gently press into the inside corner of the eye.
- Hold lashes in place for a few seconds while drying.
Now you’ve got gorgeous full lashes!
Don’t forget to share, comment, and subscribe!
SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG!