We’ve all seen it on the red carpet, fashion runways, magazines, celebrity outings, etc. The orange lipstick trend is sooo very hot this year, especially now for Summer! 😉 Pair this beautiful makeup look (that I created for model Jenya, below) with a white top, floral dress, or swim suit. A pretty shade of orange lipstick is perfect for a day at the beach or a night on the town!
Here’s how to get the look:
1) Apply primer to the eyes to make eyeshadow last longer. Try using the Tom Ford Eye Primer Duo, a unique blend of powder and cream primers that enhance the performance of your eyeshadow to prevent creasing while extending wear. The cream primer creates a smooth look, while the oil-absorbing powder ensures superb color definition.
2) From the Bobbi Brown Surf & Sand Eyeshadow Palette apply the shade Blazing Star Sparkle (peach) to the lid, Pale Cream (pale porcelain) to the brow bone, and Sand (warm brown) to the crease.
3) Curl lashes and add your favorite mascara!
4) In the waterline add a white pencil. I like to use MAC Eye Khol in Fascinating to really make the eye pop!
5) Apply your moisturizer and foundation.
6) Fill in brows to give more definition. The Guerlain Eyebrow Kit features everything you need to structure and style your eyebrows. You can mix the light, medium, and dark powder shades to blend with your brow line.
7) Contour cheek bones. See my post about highlighting and contouring here.
8). Add a pop of color to this look with a gorgeous orange lipstick. Here are my absolute favorites!
This makeup look featuring orange lipstick is simple to create. Test it out and let me know what you think!
♥ Debra Johnson Makeup Artist Orange County, California
Don’t forget to share, comment, and subscribe!
SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG!