It was so fabulous doing makeup for this gorgeous Russian model Dana for a recent photoshoot. I just loved the photos from photographer Dondee Quincena and had to share with you step-by-step on how to achieve this beautiful fresh look. (Photos below) This makeup look is so stunning for Spring and also Summer too! Want to test it out? Here’s how to get the look: Sun-kissed!
- As always, apply a base to the eyelid. This will ensure the eyeshadow will stay put. Try using Tarte’s Clean Slate 360 Creaseless 12-hr Smoothing Eye Primer.
- Sweep a nude color shadow all over the lid, all the way up to the brow bone.
- Choose a soft brown color for the crease. Make sure to emphasize more product on the outer corner for definition.
- Apply a peachy eyeshadow to the lid. I used the color Jest by MAC. This eyeshadow has a hint of shimmer, which will catch the sunlight and give a beautiful glow.
- Use a lightweight mascara that won’t weigh your lashes down.
- Prep the face with a hydrating moisturizer, like the Hydrating Face Cream by Bobbi Brown.
- Pair a foundation brush and Beauty Blender to perfect your foundation and give it a flawless finish. I love the Ellis Faas Skin Veil; it’s light-weight, comes in 8 shades, and evens out the skin beautifully.
- Define the brows with an eyebrow pencil or eyebrow powder. Try Sigma Beauty’s Brow Expert Kit for perfectly groomed brows.
- Dust a peachy pink blush on the apples of the cheeks and blend upward toward the ear to create a more defined look. Try using the blush colors Serene or Born To by Sigma. You can mix these two shades together by swirling your blush brush evenly into both.
- Add a bronzer for a sun-kissed glow. Try using the IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Pores Airbrush Bronzer. This bronzer is infused with Vitamins K, A, C & E and is ideal for all skin types.
- Apply a lip pencil, lipstick, and a dab of lipgloss in a rose shade to complete the look. I love YSL Rouge Volupte Shine Lipstick in the shade Pink In Confidence.
♥ Debra Johnson Makeup Artist Orange County, California
Don’t forget to share, comment, and subscribe!
SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG!