I was reviewing all of the media photos from The 40th Annual People’s Choice Awards and ran across actress Adelaide Kane from MTV’s Teen Wolf. Her makeup is just stunning!
Here is how to get her gorgeous makeup look!
- Prep the skin with moisturizer and primer. Try using the Laura Mercier Foundation Primer-Hydrating …especially if your skin is dry during these winter months.
- For the eye, add a vanilla shade to the brow bone, use a deep peach for the lid, and carve a nice warm brown into the crease. Apply 2 coats of mascara to add dimension to the lashes. Try using Mary Kay Ultimate Mascara which is very volumizing and Ophthalmologist-tested.
- I love Le Teint Touche Eclat foundation by YSL. It is so illuminating and brings radiance to the skin. Apply this foundation all over the skin, concentrating on the apples of the cheeks.
- Use a translucent powder to set your makeup.
- Apply a natural healthy looking shade for the blush. I love using Orgasm by NARS.
- Try using The It List-Natural Lip Glosses by NYX for a sophisticated pout.
Enjoy your new makeup look!
♥ Debra Johnson Makeup Artist Orange County, California
Don’t forget to share, comment, and subscribe!
SUBSCRIBE TO MY BLOG!